Thursday, January 17, 2013

Reviewing

I'll pass out review questions and a summary of major topics in class next week.  In the mean time you can use quest to make a customized review set of questions, focusing on all of the homework questions that you missed the first time around.  Follow these steps  (copied from their help menu)


  • Customized Review 
  • To help you review for an upcoming test, use the Custom Review option to create customized reviews that focus on your weakest areas. Choose Grade Summary from the left menu, then the Grades by Subject Area link to see the Custom Review option.  


(My caveat:  While this has worked in years past, they do have a new interface now.  I don't interact with the program the same way that students do, and when I tried this it didn't work.  Of course, I haven't  missed (or worked) a single problem in Quest this year, so the problem might be as simple as this.  It can't hurt to give it a try.)